Full Stack website development team available for hire in Antimony UT 84712
We are a website development studio located in Florida available for remote contract work.
Get the power of a personal, AAA development team, at a fraction of the cost
Stoic Dreams can build you a new website, custom built from the ground up to meet your explicit needs.
Do you want a fast, efficient, modern website that's easy to manage?
Let Stoic Dreams build it for you.
We offer the full package. Giving you a custom built website or websites, built from the ground up to meet your requirements. We do not use cookie cutter website building tools or templates. Instead we custom build every part of your website to be easy to use, easy to manage, stable, and run smoothly.
A typical package will include:
- A "front" facing website for your customers or employees to use.
- An admin website for managing your website content (blogs, articles, pages, products, etc).
- Full featured reporting to track who's visiting your site, what pages they visit, how long they spend on each page, what products are looked at, and more. Reports are generally designed to start with a top level view, showing overal stats and percentages, with the ability to dig into specific layers, getting more detailed information at each layer.
Start simple and build strong
You provide a monthly budget for hosting, and answer the 5 W's detailing what your website needs to be about, and we will take care of the rest.
- Who is your website for? Who are your customers?
- What is the purpose of your website? What goals are you trying to achieve with your website? What are your needs from your website? What type of content will be on your website?
- Where will your visitors come from? Where will they go when they leave your website?
- When will your visitors become customers?
- Why will people want to use your site? Why will they want to come back after they have left?
What we provide for a typical project
- Personalization: We do not use any cookie cutter templates when building websites. Everything you get will be custom designed to fit your needs and desires for your website.
- Complete professional server setup: We will order and setup your .NET servers with a trusted hosting provider that offers great value and support. This includes installation and setup of any server software that will be needed for your websites.
- Optimal server utilization: Depending on your monthly budget allotment and needs, we will typically setup separate virtual or dedicated servers for email, databases, content delivery (images, lib scripts, etc), and websites. This setup will help your website run smoothly, as well as make it easy to pinpoint performance bottlenecks as your website userbase and content grows, so you'll know where you need to invest more resources to keep your website running optimally.
- Web design and graphic design: We will personally design all of the pages for your websites - leveraging our years of experience in website design, to provide a consitent, easy to use experience so users can get where they want to get, and go where you want them to go easily, and seamlessly.
- AAA development team: Top tier programming using the latest web technologies and our personal expertise to expertly craft your website with optimal code to run as fast as possible so your users don't have to put up with an unresponse or broken experience.
- Expert database design and implementation: Your information will be secured in the latest MS SQL databases, expertly structured to be optimal for millions of users with detailed tracking.
- Rackspace Email Server: We will work directly with Rackspace for you to setup an email server that matches your email needs and budget. We use Rackspace exclusively for email servers for their trusted, knowledgable service and support at reasonable prices.
- Ongoing documentation and progress reports during development: You will be given a login to StoicDreams.com where you will have access to the latest documentation, previews, and progress reports so you can stay up to date, every day, with how your project is coming along (Disclaimer: Updates are not guaranteed to be made everyday. We do have our days off).
What we do not provide
- Hosting: We do not personally provide any hosting. Instead we will use your budget to purchase hosting through our trusted providers. We will also handle all hosting setup and maintenance during development.
- Content: Products, blogs, articles, and other site content must be either provided by you or implemented by you through an admin interface that we will build for you to manage your site content with.
- Updates to existing websites: Our expertise and passion lies in building new sites from the ground up, not fixing broken or outdated websites. We can build you a new site to replace your existing one, but do not ask us to make updates to your old websites.
- Mobile Apps: Your websites will be mobile friendly, and we can include an API layer for your current or future mobile apps, but at this time we do not offer mobile development so as not to diminish the quality of work going into the website development. We are developing a team of mobile developers who will allow us to offer mobile apps in the future once we are sure we can meet the level of quality that we commit ourselves to.
- Support for older technology: We build our websites to be streamlined for modern browsers only. This is a conscious decision to provice a more efficient development process, a better performing website, and a better overall user experience to the modern users.
- Support for micro-management: You should only be hiring Stoic Dreams if you can trust our creative process. We want to work with you to build you the best websites we can for you, but we do not allow micromanagement of projects. Progress reviews will be done on a periodic basis, generally once every 2-4 weeks, where the project is open for review and feedback. Also, depending on your needs, projects can be tierred in a manner to provide you and/or your customers beta access to sections of the project as it's in development. We do encourage this, though this typically will result in a slighly longer development time but has the benefit of providing us with real world user data and feedback during the development process.
- Direct project access: Any 3rd party access to any server code or SQL databases during development is strictly prohibited. Even internally only our top level developers will have direct access to your servers. This is done to assure quality control during development, and your security during and after development. All of your server and hosting account access will be transferred to you at the end of the project, and all passwords to your accounts and other private account information will be removed from our servers.
- Localization: We only recommend using us if you're website's primary market is English speaking users in the U.S. We do not provide localization at this time because frankly, we are not experts at it. We do believe however that localization is an important feature and we are committed to being able to offer localization to our websites in the future.
- Copyright of any code or materials produced by us: Stoic Dreams retains full copyright rights to all code, graphics, or any other materials created by Stoic Dreams. We retain full rights to use any code or content we create for your project on any of our internal projects or project for other customers. We grant you full rights to use provided code and content as you see fit.
- Liability: Stoic Dreams is not liable for any fees or damages you or your customers may incur from the use of your websites. It is your responsibility to ensure your website meets all legal requirements. We will do our best to ensure your websites meet all legal requirements during development, but Stoic Dreams is merely a contractor, and you are legally responsible for your websites and their contents.
What sets us apart from the rest?
We pride ourselves on our efficiency. We are percieved to be very fast, but from our perspective we take our time to make sure everything is done right, and works the best it can.
We do not like taking shortcuts, nor do we like making compromises in our work. We put the end user first. What is there experience going to be? What value will they get from the website? How can we match that value with your goals?
Put frankly, we know what we're doing. Which is why we put in place many of the restrictions noted above. We know many things we have listed on this page, and admittedly many of our values as developers, go against the grain of common practices in our industry. But this is what makes our products great.
What we charge
- Initial consultation is free, and can be initiated by the button below which will take you to a form to fill out. We will follow up with you via email.
- After consultation and an approved gameplan is setup, a flat $30,000 setup fee will be due before any development will begin. This is our setup fee and includes the 1st months development fee. Setup fees do not cover any expenses or costs for servers, hosting, domain, website, or any other account expenses. The majority of the 1st month is generally used for site design and concept prototyping.
- Ongoing development fees are due every month during development, usually starting about 30 days after the start of the project. Monthly development fees will vary by project, but generally range between $20,000 to $100,000 per month. Development should be expected to last 4-6 months, but could be more or less depending on the scope of the project and requested changes during progress reviews.
- After the initial development, any desire from you for further updates or ongoing maintenance will be billed at $500/hr with options to purchase blocks at discounted rates (e.g. 100 hours for $35,000). Logged work hours will always be rounded up to the closest hour of time spent on update or maintenance.
What you save
We believe we can save you thousands, even hundreds of thousands of dollars in development costs, over hiring your own personal team of designers, graphic artists, programmers, and server administrators. And we believe that we can not only save you money, but that you will also end up with a better product, in a fraction of the time.
The table here represents an estimate, or educated guess, of development costs and time of a typical project consisting of 1 front end, transactional website of medium size for sales; 1 backend transactional website for admin and reporting; Server setup; Setup for basic email service for small newsletter campaigns. We estimate the average developer cost at $100,000 per year, which factors in a moderate salary for above average developers, insurance, computer equipment, etc.
We make these claims based on our experiences as employees working in managed teams, where projects were not managed in the most efficient manner. We learned from these failures, as well as our successes, to build a streamlined workflow to efficiently design, prototype, build and deploy cutting edge websites that are fast, secure, easy to use, and designed to effortlessly guide the user where they need to go.
Note: Timeline estimates are to reach fully realized, professionally designed, highly polished websites that run smoothly, securely, and relatively bug free.
The gameplan and what we need from you
- We require detailed documentation delivered to us before the start of the project detailing every need you have for your websites, your monthly budget requirements, and answering all of our setup questions. If you are already setup with any specialized accounts, such as merchant processing, that you want us to use, we will need those details fully documented as well. The more explicit you can be in your documentation the better. Any missing pieces in your documentation we will assume is where you want us to use our best judgement and creative expertise to fill in the holes.
- We will review all provided documentation to create a project gameplan. This will include estimated timelines, a high level feature list, and milestone estimates.
- You will give your final approval of our gameplan, along with your $30,000 setup and development fee. And we begin development.
- An expense charge account that can cover your monthly budget to use for purchasing dedicated server hosting, domains, SSL certificates, or any other expenses directly tied to your website(s). A $5,000 budget is generally recommended to assure coverage of any server setup and hosting costs. Monthly expenses can vary widely depending on your site's hosting needs, but we will work with you to find a solution that maximizes the value from your budget and hosting needs. This account will not be used for any development costs such as our wages, personal expenses, computer equipment, etc. Expenses to this account should exclusively be for 1 time account setup fees or purchases (e.g. Software purchase for your server software). We do not need this on day 1, but the sooner we have it and can start using it the better. Our customers typically give this to us with their 30 day development payment, which usually falls after the 1st progress report (typically 3-4 weeks after development starts).