- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We may an individuals personal information that we have collected with third party partners when needed to provide said person with services from those partners. This includes directing individuals to a partner in response to a action.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We may only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- All passwords submitted to this site are hashed before they are saved to our database. What this means is that your password is encrypted in a manner that cannot be decrypted. This also means that there is no way we can give you your password if you forget it.
- We retain records and history of all data submitted to all of our websites, including but not limited to: IP addresses, browser information, and user account information, and tracking information.
- We retain the right to delete or store any data that is submitted to our sites, for as long a period as we choose, regardless of any other explicit policies.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.